
5 stars
Russell Crowe- Cal McAffrey
Ben Affleck- Reo. Stephen Collins
Rachel McAdams- Della Frye
It was awesome. The first 20 minutes were kind of predictable but the rest of the movie was anything but predictable. Russell Crowe did an excellent job and Ben Affleck finally picked a good movie to be in. Rachel McAdams did a superb job too. Affleck made you feel sorry for him and also hate him. All around the movie was just awesome. Jason Bateman's character was soo crazy. But he definitely pulled it off.


Things I didn't like about the movie:
- Look at Rachel McAdams dress thingy she is wearing in the picture above. It makes her boobies look soo weird. And it seemed like there were a dozen scenes where she was wearing it. Everytime I saw her I cringed a little bit.
- Ben Affleck's hair always looked funny. Almost like it was a tupee. It was too perfect.
- I am sick of car parking decks solely being used for when people are being attacked. I don't think I can remember a scene that it wasn't. Remember in Obsessed, you can say that Ali Larter "attacked" Idris Elba. :)
- Brad Pitt and Edward Norton were originally cast.
- Helen Mirren shot all her scenes in four days.
Overall I feel like this movie should have received more attention. it was so well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment