Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thoughts Before I Leave

I am about to depart on a 6 week long trip that will without a doubt change who I am. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm not going to hold back. On one hand I am so excited and on the other hand I am very nervous. I am nervous to be away from all of my friends and family and animals. How do you prepare for something like this? What words can you say that will last 6 weeks? I am also nervous about sleeping alone. Taking into consideration its been about 3 years since this has happened it is going to be a challenge. Sleeping without the person you love is a daunting task, even for one night a week much less 4. But all of the things that I will miss or all of my worries in no outweighs my excitement and sheer happiness I feel even thinking about the different places I am going to see........

I plan on updating my blog whenever I get a chance- hopefully daily. I get free internet just about all of the places I am staying so you can talk to me on AIM: hmharris14 or Skype: haley.m.harris if you want :)

Let the journey begin....

1 comment:

Purr said...

Aww I am going to miss the kitties too : (

Followers