At 7:45 Pari heard the maids and I had to hurry up and get dressed and leave. I still had two hours until I could check into El Shaddai. I walked around Grafton, the mall closer to El Shaddai. I got a coffee and walked around the grocery store that is in the mall. After an hour I decided to go sit in the park. They had wireless!!
Then I checked into El Shaddai and took a much needed shower.
After taking a shower I went to Boots and got the meal deal. I chose the falafel again. It is so bad for you, 18g of fat, maybe I should try and get something else tomorrow...
After eating with Pari we walked to STA travel and tried to figure out what the cheapest way to Paris this weekend would be. Basically everything was booked. We walked back to El Shaddai and watched TV and tried to find a way to Paris. We found tickets on the Eurostar for 279 pounds, both ways for both of us. Not bad. Then we had to book our tickets from Cambridge to London St. Pancras and that was only 30 pounds. Your reading this and your thinking oh that sounded so easy. On the contrary, the first website we found only took UK credit cards. Then we tried to call them and for some reason all of the minutes on my phone are gone. WTF! I have never used it, and I paid for 300 so tomorrow morning I am going to go to Phones 4u.
After that ordeal we went to go see Bruno in the mall closer to El Shaddai. They have discounted student rates before 5pm. It was only 10 pounds. The movie was really hilarious. I wouldn't recommend going to see it with anyone you are not comfortable with. There were a lot of peens. Even I felt a little akward for all of the people in the movie. It was really good though.
Then we went to go get dinner. Pari had dhall food and I was going to go to Tattie's and get a jacket potato but they are closed. It was 6pm!!!! Anyway, I walked down the street and the Pasty shop was selling everything for a pound. So I got a spicy chickpea & potato and a vegetable. They were alright I suppose I wouldn't want to pay full price. It filled me up for 2 pounds!
Then I just sat in Pari's room while she read. Overall my day was pretty slack, thus the blog is pretty slack. I'll do better tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment