After breakfast I had to go to Phones 4U to get the whole missing 300 minutes straightened out.
I still didn't learn my lesson about getting lost and I decided to walk around after leaving the mall. I saw some pretty cool places. The good thing is that I look like a student so I can walk into some colleges and not feel like someone is going to ask me to leave.
While I was walking around I found a real grocery store (kroger sized). And it is near Pari too. This will be good when I don't get the delicious Pauline breakfast anymore. I had a little over an hour until I had to meet Pari so I just went back to El Shaddai.
A park near El Shaddai and a side street you can take to get to ES
I met up with Pari around 1 and we ate lunch. Today I got a Mexican three bean wrap. It was really good. It still had 16g of fat though. I guess it is because of the "soured" cream. lol. It was really good though. But my question is, why are sandwiches not that emphasized in the states. Sandwiches are so great. They are quick, they are simple, and there can be so many different varieties. My answer: and I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I think that American people believe that eating a sandwich for lunch is a cheap thing to do. It is something you do when you don't have enough money to eat out. What do you think?
After eating lunch me and Pari took "napies". Pari refused to get up earlier and go get the laundry, and just like I thought- by the time we got there the place was closed. Sometimes she just needs to listen to me. :)
We decided to eat a gourmet microwave dinner at El Shaddai. I went back to the big grocery store and bought some chilled indian food and some uncle ben's express basmati rice. I also bought a little bag of lettuce and a half of a cucumber (it was an english cucumber to, imagine that. lol) So we went back to ES and watch some TV and ate. The food was delicious. I miss having home cooked meals and this is the closest I am going to get in the 5 weeks.
There is this show on ch 3 or 4 I think called Hollyoaks. This show is crazy. The first episode we watched was about everyone have a mysterious sickness and the episode we just watched was about all of the character having "flat" drama. It's not a bad show, its just weird.
Then we walked through the park back to Pari's dorm.
After leaving Emmanuel College I watched 3 episodes of CSI. It's not that bad of a show when you are desperate for some entertainment. One of the episodes had the DA from SVU that wears all of the makeup. She is kinda pretty I guess....not as pretty as my girl Angie though.

No comments:
Post a Comment